- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
- Total Capacity: 256GB*
- Warranty: Limited 5-year or 300TBW
- Sequential Read Speed : up to 1700 MB/s**
- Sequential Write speed : up to 1100 MB/s**
- HMB (Host Memory Buffer) supported
- TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
- M.2 2280, HP controller Offering with 4 flash memory channels that support PCIe 3.1 x4 and NVMe 1.3 sequential read/write speeds up to 2, 100 Mbps/ 1, 500 Mbps, an industry top leading reliability (MTBF) 2M hours, and endurance (TBW) up to 200 TBW
- Higher order LDPC error Correction for high speed parallel decoding and real time error Correction to ensure data integrity and security
- Works on all Windows PC, Full compatibility with host.Exe (HP software pre-installation environment). Ideal upgrade for HP PCs
- Manufactured to HP high quality standards and fully tested and CERTIFIED in HP laboratories. Not intended for use in HP workstations
- Robust Master Controller – Featuring a high-performance master controller with 4 flash channels and a SATA III 6 Gb/s interface, HP S750 2.5″ supports S.M.A.R.T. technology and LDPC algorithm for more efficient error correction and longer service life (up to 650TB), while making your computer faster and more reliable.
- Next-Generation 96 Layer NAND Flash – Thanks to the next-gen 96-layer stacked 3D NAND flash, HP S750 2.5″ SSD provides higher storage density and reliability to maximize its potential performance, allowing faster program launch and application loading, and reducing the boot waiting time.
- Full Capacity – The HP S750 2.5″ full-capacity SSD comes with superior-quality flash memory cells and is available in various capacitiy options including 256GB, 512GB, and 1TB, allowing you to store massive data including games, videos and photos on your desktop or laptop without worrying about storage.
- Ultra Stable Reads/Writes – With powerful master controller, superior flash memory
Digital Storage Capacity 32 GB Brand Intel Special Feature Portable Hard Disk Description Nvme Compatible Devices Desktop Installation Type Internal Hard Drive Hard Disk Size 32 GB Specific Uses For Product Personal, gaming, business Included Components Manual, PCIe M.2 Memory Module ₱3,000.00
- Contains drive only, cloning software not included
- SATA Rev 3.0
- XTS-AES 256-bit Encryption, TCG Opal 2.0, eDrive
- 3D TLC NAND technology
- Up to 550MB/s Read, 500MB/s Write
- Part Number: SKC600/256G
Form Factor 2.5″ Interface SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards capability to SATA Rev 2.0 (3Gb/s) Capacities2 256GB, 512GB, 1024GB, 2048GB Controller SM2259 NAND 3D TLC Encrypted XTS-AES 256-bit encryption Sequential Read/Write1 256GB — up to 550/500MB/s
512GB–2048GB — up to 550/520MB/s
Maximum 4K Read/Write1 up to 90,000/80,000 IOPS Power Consumption 0.06W Idle / 0.2W Avg / 1.3W (MAX) Read / 3.2W (MAX) Write Dimensions 100.1mm x 69.85mm x 7mm Weight 40g Operating temperature 0°C~70°C Storage temperature -40°C~85°C Vibration operating 2.17G Peak (7-800Hz) Vibration non-operating 20G Peak (10-2000Hz) Life expectancy 2 millions hours MTBF Warranty/support3 Limited 5-year warranty with free technical support Total Bytes Written (TBW)4 256GB — 150TB
512GB — 300TB
1024GB — 600TB
2048GB — 1200TB
Kingston’s A400 solid-state drive dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system with incredible boot, loading and transfer times compared to mechanical hard drives. Powered by a latest-gen controller for read and write speeds of up to 500MB/s and 450MB/s, this SSD is 10x faster than a traditional hard drive for higher performance, ultra-responsive multi-tasking and an overall faster system. Also more reliable and durable than a hard drive, A400 is available in multiple capacities from 120GB°V480GB.
Product details of Kingston KC600 SSD 512GB 2.5″ Solid State Drive – with 3D TLC NAND [SKC600/512G]
- Remarkable performance — Using the latest 3D TLC NAND technology, it enables read/write speeds of up to 550/520MB/s.
- Full security suite — Protect and secure your data with Kingston’s self-encrypting drive.
- Easy installation/upgrade — KC600 is available in an upgrade bundle kit that has everything you need to install your drive easily.
- Multiple capacities — KC600 is available in a range of full capacities from 256GB to 2TB.
Features 2TB Capacity M.2 2280 Form Factor NVMe PCIe Gen 3.0 x 4 Lane Interface NVMe PCIe SSD Performance Up To 2100 MB/s Read Speed Up To 1700 MB/s Write Speed₱9,000.00
Model K01TBM2SP0-C71 Capacity 1000 GB Interface PCIe Gen3 x4 NVME Form Factor M.2-2280 ₱8,500.00