TP LINK AC1350 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point
- Fast Dual-Band Wi-Fi: Simultaneous 450 Mbps on 2.4 GHz△ and 867 Mbps on 5 GHz totals 1317 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds.†
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)‡, Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- Seamless Roaming: Even video streams and voice calls are unaffected as users move between locations.*
- PoE Support: Support both standard 802.3af/at and Passive PoE (PoE adapter included)△ for flexible installations.
- Secure Guest Network: Along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies.
- Advanced Wireless Tech: Optimize network performance with MU-MIMO, Band Steering, Airtime Fairness and Beamforming technologies.△
An Affordable Business-Class
802.11ac MU-MIMO Wi-Fi Solution
Superior Wi-Fi Speeds with MU-MIMO Technology
Outfitted with the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology, the EAP225 easily delivers dual-band Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1350 Mbps to multiple devices at the same time.†
- Traditional SU-MIMO
(Single-User MIMO) AP
- sends data to one device at a time that causes more latency
(Multi-User MIMO) EAP
- simultaneously sends data to multiple devices for faster speed
Omada SDN—Smarter Cloud Solution for Business Networking
Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches and gateways, guaranteeing powerful business network with higher efficiency, higher security, and higher reliability.
Hassle-Free Centralized Cloud Management:
100% centralized cloud management of whole network from different sites—all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
Secure Guest Network with Facebook Wi-Fi and SMS Authentication
The captive portal helps maintain only authorized guests to use the network, presenting devices with a convenient, user-friendly authentication method to grant Wi-Fi access. The addition of SMS and Facebook authentication simplifies the captive portal even further to simplify connectivity and boost your business.*
Multiple PoE Options for Easy Installation
EAP225 supports both 802.3af/at PoE and Passive PoE power supply, which can be either powered by a PoE switch or the provided PoE adapter, making deployment effortless and flexible.
Port 802.3af PoE/
24V Passive PoE